Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekly Event with the xM A Xx Clan!

xM A Xx is holding a weekly event for all my blog readers and his Youtube followers. The vote is on the right of the page. It closes Friday night so get your vote in for what we'll do this weekend! The options are:

Castle Wars: Fairly self explanatory. Two teams, two castles, one victor. Maybe we'll break the teams up as me and Max. Comment if you have an opinion.

Clan PK'ing trip: We all go out and swarm anyone in our path. Watch out for friendly fire.

King of the Hill Brawl: We all gather in a big multicombat zone and brawl to the death. Last man standing wins all the loot and has their conquests posted on this page.

The date and time will be announced shortly (I know how spotty Max can be). Feel free to comment if you have something to say. We'll see you there.

-Joe Leo

4 comments:

  1. Will there be a set schedule? Max has a tendency to be a bit random with his live streams, which is totally understandable since Runescape is not exactly anyone's priority. It would be nice though to have a set day and time (Every Monday starting at 8:30) so that everyone can have an opportunity and don't miss out on an event simply because word of mouth didn't get to them fast enough.

    -Tarnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Max, sorry I don't have an account on here yet. I will try to come up with a more regular schedule for streams and events. At the lease I can set aside an hour every week in advance for the weekly event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Also did the poll get reset? Last night I voted for Castle Wars and was the minority, with at least 3 other votes. Today the results show only a single vote, and it is at Castle Wars. Not that I'm not pleased that my preference has somehow taken the lead, but what happened to the other votes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the poll is broken. I've been working all day to fix it. It'll be back up soon.

      Delete