Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How to take a Screenshot in Runescape

It's incredible easy in a few simple steps:
1. Be in Runescape doing whatever you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard.


3. Open up Microsoft paint and hit ctrl-v or rightclick>paste it onto the canvas. 
4. Use the select tool and drag the box around whatever you want to capture. In this case I captured the screen as well as my inventory, chat log and map.


5. With what you want selected hit the crop button in the top toolbar next to the select tool. 


6. Save your file as a .gif or .png file (the file size is much smaller than .jpg).
7. Congrats, you've made a screenshot!


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog guys, keep me updated. I have also got an oldschool runescape blog you may wish to checkout: http://07runescape.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this awesome post, friend. It truly resonates with me, maybe you also like rsgoldaz.com

    ReplyDelete